Wednesday, April 30, 2014

~Thing #20~

Pretty (and embarrassingly) excited that there is a YouTube post.

Below is a video that I shot and edited for the fashion company I am apart of, From Elsewear.



I like YouTube a lot, mainly because video elements and user-made videos make me really happy to see. I subscribe to many YouTubers and I ask any classmate that happens to read this to subscribe to our channel! It really helps us out. I chose that video because a little promotion can't hurt!

I think overall if video is used correctly (length, content) then it can really add to any lesson plan. There are videos on EVERYTHING (even grass growing), so there is most likely a video that pertains to any lesson to be taught. 

I would probably use Vine as a fun element in the classroom rather than educational. For example, every Thursday I could do a competition where we would watch the student's created vines in the classroom and whichever is voted the best vine can get a small prize (extra credit, etc.). This would encourage students to simply have fun and be creative, which I believe is slowly being left out of schools more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment