Wednesday, April 30, 2014

~Thing #16~

I used Symbaloo as a start page because it seemed the most concise and quickest start page to use. I will probably not continue to use Symbaloo because I don't really need a start page. I don't mind taking the extra time to access each individual website/app that I need to. However, I personally prefer the Google Chrome start page that it offers because there are so many and they are easy to use without a clutter of information.

I've been using Google Calendar for a while now because I like how select people can view it as well as edit it. In this way, synchronizing schedules is quite easy.

There is one app that I've used occasionally called Think. It's for Macs and it blocks out all applications other than the one you have selected to use, i.e. Word or Pages. I would recommend it to others if they've got a big paper due, but some person on Facebook or another social media website kept bugging them.

No comments:

Post a Comment